5 Reasons You Need a Professional Real Estate Photographer
Your Listing Deserves Stunning Images
Whether you are a real estate agent, home stager, contractor, builder or architect, your marketing materials NEED professional photos. While it may be pricier than DIY real estate photography, the long term payoff is worth your investment. Here are five reasons hiring a professional real estate photographer is a worth-while investment:
1) Staging: Attention to detail is critical when it comes to staging props, de-cluttering rooms and highlighting interior design decor.
2) Professional equipment: Professional lenses can make spaces appear larger or feature important aesthetic details highlighting the quality craftsmanship of a space.
3) Positioning and : Eliminating distortion is key when creating a balanced photo and capturing authentic images of a space. The before and after images below demonstrate the importance of positioning and composition.
4) Editing + Lighting Expertise: Advanced training in lighting and photo editing techniques balance the exposures of both interior and exterior spaces. They have photo editing skills that can eliminate certain unsightly distractions, whether it be removing chipped paint, electrical wires, crooked outlets or garden hoses.
5) High resolution images: Stunning, high resolution images tell compelling stories. Create emotion with your web and high quality print media (for magazines, brochures or billboard advertisements).